Is anyone out there who doesn’t love to read? Hands up?
Didn’t think so.
Several of my favorite authors have recently or will soon release new titles.
- The Evening and the Morning–Ken Follett
- His books are l-o-o-o-ng but usually really good and interesting historical fiction.
- Troubled Blood–Robert Galbraith
- Galbraith, aka JK Rowling writes a good mystery. This is the fourth book in a series that features Coromoran Strike and his sidekick, Robin
- Elsewhere–Dean Koontz
- Dean Koontz is my hero. ‘Nuf said.
- Shadows in Death, Faithless in Death (Feb 2021)–JD Robb
- always a quick and easy read. A little murder, a little romance.
- If the Light Should Come (June 2021)–Brenda Marie Smith
- we are fellow “flower children.” I loved her debut novel, “If Darkness Takes Us.” Can’t wait for this one.
And a couple more for “War Sonnets” research:
- Tokyo Ueno Station: A Novel–Miri Yu
- Wild Sheep Chase–Haruki Murakami
Add in the books already in my TBR pile and hopefully by the time I’ve finished the pandemic will be nothing but an ugly memory.
Whatever your genre, here’s to happy reading ahead!
*feature photo from http://www.pinclipart.com/